[TYPO3-shop] pidsearch

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Mon Nov 27 15:00:46 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to have the results of my search in a specific page.
According to the documentation:

PID for search page	[plugin.tt_products.PIDsearch]
If you want all product searches to go to a specific page, enter the PID
it here! NOTE: If you set this PID, all searchqueries will (must) be
handled with a list content element with the code "search" on that page.

So I created a new page, with ID 30, inserted the plugin Product:LIST
and... don't find where the CODE field is...

Any help?

Thx a lot

Andrea