[TYPO3-shop] Default Quantity = 1 ?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Nov 22 20:31:17 CET 2006

Hello Uli,

> Of course I can get this by overvriting the ###FIELD_QTY### marker in
> the template with "1" - but then the number of Articles, that are
> allready in the basket, are not shown in the list anymore. That would
> makes sense, if the putting X artivles in the basket would "increase the
> number of articles by X" and not "replace by X".
>
> Probably this could be a Feature to request, to have the possibility to
> chosse between adding / overwriting?

Usually the number of items is always updated and not added.
<input type="hidden" name="mode_update" value="1">

But probably this is a bug.
So change line 285 in model/class.tx_ttproducts_basket.php

if ($newcount)	{
	$this->basketExt[$uid][$variant] += $newcount;
} else {
	unset ($this->basketExt[$uid][$variant]);
}

- Franz