[TYPO3-shop] Fields and New item list

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Nov 22 19:25:33 CET 2006

Johnny Holm Jorsal a écrit :
> 1. Is it possible to get other fields as "Type-Model -Feet-Hours-Year into the produkts, if not how can it be that I can't make Table in the note field, yes of course I can but it dont get shown as a Table first when I select a singel Item. see www.masal.dk > Salg > CLAAS Lexion 440. in Salg note it is represent as one long line but when the singel item Claas Lexion 440 is chosen the same data is represent as a table.
This needs some coding done.
nl2brNote = 0
It should be possible to use HTML tags in the note field.
parseFunc.allowTags =
table,tr,td,b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

> 2.I want to use another template part  than ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE for my "List New Items" if I make a copy of ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE part, rename and modify it, Would it then be possible to call that list when I choose "List New Items"
> and what do I have too change to call the new list.
Enter a suffix to the flexform. E.g. second
In this case ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE_SECOND would be the template subpart

> 3. If I get that new Item list template made, how do I get the list into my right column, so it stays there nomatter which menupages I stay at, I know I can set it up for each of my pages, but is there a smarter way of doing it, in the manner of grapping the code and put it into the template for the whole site, and where do I grap it.
Use TypoScript for this, e.g. via the automake template.

> 4. Until now I have changes most of the settings like color of text in the products_eur.tmpl is there a smarter way of doing thes, I can se that some of the information is from classes and some is coming from variable like ###GC2### is it something I have access to, and if yes where do I find them.
You can use the constants editor to modify colors. It is recommended
however to use the CSS styled template products_css_en.html and edit
your style sheet css file.

Greets,

Franz