[TYPO3-shop] commerce - choosing from multiple parent categories with TS rootline object

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Mon Nov 6 20:02:58 CET 2006

Hi Amiran,

thx for you're long description.
Can you please provide a feature wish in the bugtracker?

Now to you're question.
I think we will need it, but in the moment IMHO nobody of the core team
needs it for a special project, so if it's important, the fastes
way (since it seems that you'de a deeper look in the code :-> )
will be to provide a patch. :-).

The second way would be to contact the team :-) and ask for a workload
calculation to sponsor this feature or hoping that some other person
will need it too :-).

Greetings Volker

--
Volker Graubaum || e-netconsulting KG