[TYPO3-shop] binary fields in tt_products

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Mon Nov 6 09:05:06 CET 2006

Hello Roman,

> My question: I noticed that there are two binary fields of tinyblob in table
> tt_products: image and datasheet. How can I enter the data?

IMHO these are not really binary fields. They only contain a comma
separated list of the images for a product. Just treat them as normal
text fields.
Maybe some developer has intended this to contain as an alternative the
images as binary data. However AFAIK such a feature has not been
implemented.

Greets,

Franz