[TYPO3-shop] css based template

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Mon Mar 13 19:07:55 CET 2006

Hi List,
Some time ago there was a discussion about creating a tableless template
for tt_products. Back then, Nick Weisser volunteered to create these
templates. Meanwhile I received a message from Reto Schmid that he would
continue the template development.

Now my question is: What's the status of this?

If nobody currently works on a clean, css-based, XHTML 1.0 strict (XHTML
1.1 compatible), tableless template, I would volunteer to create one.
Could be finished before Typo3 4.0 final.

Regards,
Ro