[TYPO3-shop] Webformat Shop + Paypal

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Mar 10 19:06:33 CET 2006

Hi Hraklis,

> Hi.
> I am using the Webformat Shop system on my website and i want users to
> be able to pay through paypal.
> I have created a test account in paypal to test that.
> When a user completes the order and clicks on the paypal link, if a user
> selects 2 products to buy, the products are displayed as one in paypal
> with no info about the product's names.
> There is only an ID for both products, so i cannot actually see which
> products i have bought.

> How is it possible to configure the extension in order for the products
> to be displayed separately with their names and without the ID that is
> passed as parameter to paypal?

At this moment this functionality isn't implemented. Implementing it
it's not so difficult, it's necessary to modify the function

function calculatePayPalParameters($markerArray)

to send the complete information to the PayPal gateway.

If you need some help, feel free to contact us :-)

Have a good weekend!

Best regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com