[TYPO3-shop] Sell software licences

Gabriel Engel gabriel.engel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 02:40:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am starting a new website and thinking about using the tt_products plug in
as my e-commerce system.
I want to use Paypal, and on the manual it says:

  sponsors only: Payment gateways with Payment Library extension - Paypal
and Transaction Central

How do I become a sponsor? How much does it costs?
My website is going to sell software licences, so it is not REAL products
and they need some special features, like sending the specific LICENCE KEY
by email, etc.
Do you have any experience with this, or know someone that has used
tt_products in a similar situation?

Thanks for you time,

Gabriel Engel