[TYPO3-shop] extended ListView

Tomasz Rakowski raczek at open.infi.pl
Mon Jul 24 05:19:25 CEST 2006

Hello!

I am using tt_products 2.4.8, typo3 3.8.1
I have extended my tt_products table. Everything is ok in the backend,
new fields are displayed, data is written to database. All works fine there.
I wanted to dispaly some new fields in the listview mode and it turned
out that it does not work. My markers are substituted with nothing in
listview, but work fine in single view.
Debugging showed me that for listview only some specific fields are taken:
[0] => uid [1] => pid [2] => category [3] => price [4] => price2 [5] =>
title [6] => image [7] => subtitle

How to change this? Is there something like listview parameter in
tt_products configuration? I want it to read all my fields in listview,
tell me if it's possible?

thx in advance!!
racco