[Typo3-shop] Problem extending tt_products

Simon Tuck e-mailNO at SPAMeyejet.com
Thu Jan 26 12:32:40 CET 2006

Hi Franz,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
> There must be somewhere an error here, because if your extensions really
> adds fields to the TCA then these must be there.
yes, I agree. it's very strange.
> Try to debug the $TCA['tt_products'] to check if the added fields are there.
> tx_table_db::setTCAFieldArray after t3lib_div::loadTCA($table);
did that. I made a small ext with the kickstarter and added 1 field to tt_products and 1 field to fe_users, then I output
the following:
t3lib_div::loadTCA($table);
tx_table_db::setTCAFieldArray;
$content= t3lib_div::view_array(array(
'TCA-products' => $GLOBALS['TCA']['tt_products'],
'TCA-fe_users' => $GLOBALS['TCA']['fe_users'],
));
The TCA-fe_users contains my additional field, but TCA-products is still the original tt_products TCA (The result is the
same with or without the first 2 lines).
This is on a clean T3 installation and the only installed extensions are rte, table(0.0.6), fh_library(0.0.5), tt_products
(2.3.10), kickstarter & test_extend_shop (above 'small ext').
Also, if I check the configuration in the BE (Tools > configuration > TCA (tables.php)) my additional field is in the TCA
(as expected).
Meantime I've hardcoded the additional fields into the tt_products TCA - that works. Still, it's a very strange issue. Is
there anywhere else I could debug to try and find out what's going on here?
Cheers,
Simon