[TYPO3-shop] hook during order processing

Vikram Mandal [Typo3India] vikram at typo3india.com
Tue Feb 28 07:35:28 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger wrote:

>Hello Vikram,
>

>>I need to call a function when an order is placed.. the basket content
>>should also be available to my function.
>>

>Write here the lines and position of the hook in tt_products you need.
>

>Franz

Did you mean I should add a new hook? I guessed so and added a  new hook
in the class.tx_ttproducts_finalize_div.php file at the end of the file
below the $pibase->getExternalCObject('externalFinalizing'); lines.

        if ($conf['externalOrderProcessFunc'])    {
            $pibase->userProcess('externalOrderProcessFunc',$basket);
        }

The above works for me.

Regards,
Vikram Mandal