[TYPO3-shop] hook during order processing

Vikram Mandal vikram at fivee.in
Sat Feb 25 11:08:21 CET 2006

Hi,

I need to call a function when an order is placed.. the basket content
should also be available to my function. I came across this code in the
class.tx_ttproducts_finalize_div.php:

             // This cObject may be used to call a function which clears
settings in an external order system.
             // The output is NOT included anywhere
         $pibase->getExternalCObject('externalFinalizing');

Can someone please guide me if this is the correct function and how do I
use it?

And pointer to docs will also be very helpful.

Regards,
Vikram Mandal