[TYPO3-shop] Language implementation in tt_products

Simon Tuck e-mailNO at SPAMeyejet.com
Sat Feb 11 10:30:21 CET 2006

Hi Franz,
As I am working with the tt_products and extending it for my particular needs I notice that you have taken an unconventional approach to
implementing multilanguage support. Is there a particular reason for your approach? I ask because the method you have chosen breaks the
localization view in the BE and also $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->getRecordOverlay won't work for my extended recordset.
Cheers,
Simon