[TYPO3-shop] CSV-Excel-Application out there?

typo3 at gismap.ch typo3 at gismap.ch
Thu Feb 9 15:09:03 CET 2006

Hi again

Well - I know I’m stubborn. Up to now there is no answer to my question, so I
try again...

tt_products is able to create a csv-file of each order. I would like to use
those files to manage all orders using an application like Excel or other. Did
somebody develop something like a macro, etc. to use those csv-files and to
allow good managment of all orders.

Ok...maybe a bit offtopic...but try...

Thanks
Roman