[TYPO3-shop] Bieten uns als tx_commerce Beta-Tester an

Andrej Radonic rado at intersales.de
Fri Feb 3 12:43:39 CET 2006

Hi all, hello Peter,

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Andrej, you might try writing your msg. in english, as this is an
> international newsgroup..
> That way more people might understand your question..  ;)

of course, Peter, you are right... (*embarassed*)

Well, we would like to participate in beta testing of the tx_commerce
extension. We have plenty programming as well as TYPO3 knowhow and also
several ecommerce-/shop-projects coming up which could serve well as
practical and "real" proving ground.

We would be happy to help and drive this great project forward!

Regards,

Andrej Radonic
interSales AG
Köln