[TYPO3-shop] Commerce: the Second Coming?

Ryan Hayle rd.typo3 at hayle.org
Wed Dec 6 00:58:37 CET 2006

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 02:35, Thomas Hempel wrote:
> This will happen soon. We already talked to Andreas Otto to dump our SVN
> into the TYPO3xdev. But I can't tell you a date when this will happen.

What's the hold up?  It should take less than a minute to copy it over.
  Unless you're holding out for sponsorship money or something, it makes
absolutely no sense not to have the code publicly available, even
(perhaps especially) if it's not in a release-quality state.

The whole thing just seems so odd to me.  It's really a pity because it
looks like people put some hard work into this and it's really a great
product, but no one even knows about it or is able to use it!

Ryan