[TYPO3-shop] CSS-based template for tt_products

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Mon Aug 28 19:56:32 CEST 2006

Robert Markula wrote:
> First of all (althought it is a bit late): a warm welcome! Did you get
> tt_products working in the meantime? If not, where are you stuck?

Thanks for the response, I did finally figure out that I needed the old
style shop system and now it's working for listing products.  I'm going
to start figuring out the basket and other parts of the software today.
  Hopefully I can get it all working, but any suggestions are certainly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryan