[Typo3-shop] Can't get product list to display

Bill Stoltz bstoltz81 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 05:35:50 CEST 2005

Hi Franz,
   I finally got the products to display, but I had to put the products
on the store page. If I point "startingpoint" to the sysfolder, I get
nothing.
   If I delete the startingpoint, and put products on the page things work.

   I have not added any TS to change any of the default settings.

   Is this a bug? or do I have to add something to tell it to look at
another page in addition to setting startingpoint?

Thanks for the help. I am getting closer. :-)

Bill