[Typo3-shop] Choosable Item Variants

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Mon Sep 19 15:41:38 CEST 2005

Hi all,

choosable item variants can be found on the tt_products feature list and
  in the configuration documentation is says:

useArticles, boolean
If you want to use products in different variants you have to set this
to 1. The instock of the articles table will be used instead of the
products table.

So I added plugin.tt_products.useArticles = 1 to my setup and put the
marker ###display_variant1### into the html template, but it is not
parsed by the extension, but output directly in the frontend.

Is this the correct marker to use? Do I have to configure anything else?
--
Cheers
Nick Weisser

Openstream Internet Solutions