[Typo3-shop] CSS styled tt_products template

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Fri Sep 16 10:48:52 CEST 2005

Boris Senker wrote:
> no problem, I have already made a LIST template HTML tagging. It W3C
> validates fully, and now I have to make a SINGLE and SEARCH.
>
> After that I will do some CSS styling and... this is where you have to wait
> a little... I will put it through tt_products to adjust the output and see
> how it works.
>
> Give me several days to do it properly, and it is yours ;)

Hi all,

Yesterday I made some changes to the (German) tt_products html template
and I suddenly had the strong desire to make it XHTML and CSS compatible.

Before I start reworking the template, though, I'd like to ask if
somebody else has already started with this venture.

I've no time to reinvent the wheel ;-)
--
Kind regards
Nick Weisser