[Typo3-shop] Set a payment with a bank gateway

gueho_fred gueho_fred at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 24 00:39:04 CEST 2005

Hi all,

My bank just told me that I can now use its secured payment gateway.

So It's time for me to set my tt_products shop. But I don't understand how
to do it  :)

Here's how it should work with my bank : I just need to post fields to an
CGI url.
Like that :

<form action="https://ecom.cimetz.com/telepaie/cgishell.exe/epaie01"
method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="callback_rul"
value=http://www.mysite.com/callback_url.php>
<input type="text" name="name" value="my Name"><br>
<input type="text" name="price" value="50"><br>
<input type="submit">
</form>

If I post this form I am redirected to a secured payment form on my bank
site where I can fill a credit card field.
So I don't need my customers to fill a credit card field on my typo3 site.
Instead, I would like to redirect them to my bank form just after the
'finalize' page.

And when the payment has been processed, I need my bank site to redirect to
a page on my typo3 site.
This page should finalize the order and display this zone in in my
productsTemplate.tpl : <!-- ###BASKET_ORDERCONFIRMATION_TEMPLATE### -->.

How can I do that ?

I don't think the DIBS_template will fit my needs because :
1 - it displays a credit card field after the finalize page
2 - I don't understand it

Thanks for your help.

Frederic