[Typo3-shop] Calculating price change for variations of a product

Bill Alexy bill at psiberware.com
Fri Oct 7 20:24:49 CEST 2005

I'm trying to set up a cart for a sheet label company. The price changes
for bulk orders and paper stock. I want to make a list of quantity
selections and paper stock and have the price update accordingly.

I can modify the color and size fields to match my needs, but how I can
make the price dependent on these selections?

Sooo...
1,000 labels on glossy stock is more expensive then
1,000 labels on matte stock

How do you recommend going about these modifications? Where in the
documentation can I refer this or maybe get advice from someone who
knows what to do.

Best regards,
Bill Alexy