[Typo3-shop] price calculations.

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue May 17 21:37:07 CEST 2005

Hello Marc,
> So correct me if i'm wrong, but you are saying that i should expand or
> extend (which ever you prefer) the fe_user table to include the fields i
> need for contracts?
This would only be necessary if you need front end users. Maybe you will
not need this for your first shop version.

>>Or the tt_address should be used to save the address information and more.
>

> I have to look into this. Is this also availible by default in typo3. Is it
> a feature like fe_user? So extand this table or the fe_user?
It is a separate extension tt_address. As far as I know tt_address will
also be used by the commerce shop extension. Maybe you can work together
here with Volker Graubaum and use the same tt_address version.

>>A better solution should be found to make it more flexible for the needs
>>of others.
>

> that would be best. But what is it that you are suggesting? New ext. or DB
> table or...
I propose that you should ask Volker Graubaum what there will be used in
the commerce extension. That is the big advantage that both tt_products
and commerce and others can reuse the same extensions with the same code
and functions. At first decide what you need exactly. Then lets discuss
about it here.

Franz