[Typo3-shop] Ext_commerce status

Julo Ferianc jferianc at centrum.cz
Fri May 13 19:03:05 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo, hi Volker, hi others involved

I am about to start a setup of new eshop and though I have successfully
implemented several shops in tt_products, this time the nature of
business requires more robust solution and I was considering the new
Ext_commerce as feasible option.

Therefore i'm curious about current STATUS of the project and any
possibility to monitor/contribute-to the progress of the project. I'm
sure I'm not alone though :-)

Allow me 2 straightforward questions:
1. is there a date of 1st release estimated ?
2. where's the current codebase located (can't find it in typo3xdev)

Thanks & greets

Julo