[Typo3-shop] Ext_commerce & features

Joe Frontman load10 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 15:02:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am aware that there is this wiki info page about the new tt_shop
extension. Nevertheless, I have a few questions.
First of all, are you still working on it? ... I am just joking, no
worries :-) .

In the wish list there is a feature which would be very useful.

1) Quote: "Selling website content. It would be cool if it would be
possible, to sell access to TYPO3 pages with tt_shop. So you could for
example sell access to the "Community Corner" of your website.
Technically, this would be selling access to usergroups. So the customer
(having a fe_user account) then buys the membership of the fe_group
"Customer Corner Access" for example."

Is this feature wish going to be implemented? If so, will it be paypal
enabled?

Secondly, I would like to see that this extension could handle multiple
vendors ( for examples check these websites > renderosity.com;
turbosquid.com)

Website users should be able to open a shop and sell digital goods. The
website owner should be able to keep a certain percentage of the sold
digital items. All purchases should be made via paypal.

And finally I got a last question.
How much money would you need to shift the priority into these features?
I know that you won't like this question, but how much time would you
need to implement these features?  :-[
Who else would be willing to donate for these features, besides me?  ;-)

Thank you for your time

Joe