[Typo3-shop] price calculations.

Marc Hage mrhage at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:04:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I need to set up a shop where you choose a product and then a second
product (a subscription) and then the price of the total package gets
calculated (GSM shop where you select a phone and a contract and then
the price of the phone can be calculated). Also you need to fill in a
list of personal data and print out a contract sign it and post it the
old fashioned analog way. Is what I am looking for even possible with
tt_products? I thought it was but the documentation is, or a little to
little (not describing the new features) or I little to advanced for me.
And I have read a bunch of the documents.

Can someone send me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Marc