[Typo3-shop] more than 1 shop in a site

Vladimir Nikolov nikolov.vladimir at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:42:02 CEST 2005

Hello Franz,

> This is possible. But you must override in your template all the default
> settings. The two shops must be on different branches of the page tree.
> One template should not inherit anything from the other template.

Thanks for the answer. So you mean that the two shop templates must not
inherit both the main template, right? So I have to create my second shop
out of the main template, or to set to true my second shop template
rootlevel, clear constants and clear setup?

And I'll need another one php file. Is there a way I can copy and edit the
file, so that second shop uses the new one, and the first shop uses the old
one?

Thanks in advance.

Vladimir