[Typo3-shop] tt_products vs zk_products

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Mar 31 18:24:05 CEST 2005

Hi Ole,

> What shop extension would you recommend me to use?
That depends on your needs.

> So which extension is most likely to be supported in the future?
You can ask Klaus Zierer about zk_products.

tt_products has started a new version with a lot of improvements and
therefore probably more errors than in zk_products. It is open to other
contributors. But the quality depends on the helpers and testers. If you
are willing to test the new developments with your implemented shop we
can improve it and it can remain 'stable' in the future.

> Or is the even newer tt_shop relevant?
In the future 'commerce' (former tt_shop) will be more relevant, because
it will be much better.

Franz