[Typo3-shop] Some questions about tt_products

Menno Appelhof menno at appled.nl
Thu Jun 23 15:45:48 CEST 2005

Hi Volker,

This is the real big site I am building using Typo and I am really happy
with Typo, the contributions and most of all the help and interaction
between users.
When we have finished this site it will not be free of updates and upgrades.
Supporting extensions both financially and with bug reports etc is an
option.

But as far I understand it, the Commerce extension is in the starting fase
of development?

Greetz,

Menno

"Volker Graubaum" <vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de> schreef in bericht