[Typo3-shop] bug in 2.0.2.14 - OVERVIEW doesn't get linked to basket page

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Wed Jun 22 23:58:22 CEST 2005

Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> to correct the columnsview, line 695 (v2.0.2.14) correct $icolcount
>> < ... to icolcunt <= ..., otherwise the last <td></td> field isn't
>> created and the page doesn't validate.
> I cannot follow you with this. Do you have an example configuration
> where this error occurs?

suppose you have 3 products in item_list_display with displayBasketColumns =
2. this will lead to 2 rows, the first on displaying 2 products, the second
row showing 1 product.
as you know, these products get wrapped in <td></td>. the last row has only
< ... to $icolcount <= ... - the while condition drops out just 1 item too
soon =:o)

>> also, i cannot confirm that the "PIDbasket is ignored in
>> single_item_display" is solved with your latest version...
>> unfortunately, i overwrote my corrected version with v2.0.2.15...
>
> I will check this later. This is no serious error. But if you have a
> correction, mail it to me.

well, it is a serious error if you need this feature, and the manual says
that it should work like this... i posted the correction for this in this
thread.

>> bugs.typo3.org is not for _correcting_ bugs but for _reporting_. as
>> long as you don't give access to the CVS, nobody but you is able to
>> correct bugs...
> Anyone who seriously wants to contribute will get access to the CVS.
> There are already 4 persons with access to the CVS of tt_products.

ok, nice to hear. but i would consider testing, bug reporting and possibly
providing patches a serious contribution as well, don't you think so, too?

cheers

rainer