[Typo3-shop] Some questions about tt_products

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Wed Jun 22 12:46:00 CEST 2005

Menno Appelhof wrote:
> And to Rainer:
> Yes, your question (and the answer/solution) was very helpfull.
> Basically I try to dig my way through user questuions and hints/tips
> when I run into problems before I ask for help. I learn a lot that
> way, specially how it's not to be done ;o)

menno,
as i wrote somewhere else in this list, i'm doing a complete re-write of the
tt_products manual once i have finished my current project.
therefore it would be great if you too could write down some keywords on
what you discovered while implementing your shop and how you solved your
problem finally. also, feature suggestions and such would be of help.
if you would be so kind to send me your notes (or keywords, it hasn't have
to be fully worded) i could incorporate this in the revised manual.
that would be indeed a great help. and to all the others who might read
this: feel free to join the party =:o)

greets

rainer