[Typo3-shop] Markers for BASKET_OVERVIEW_TEMPLATE

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Thu Jun 2 17:10:18 CEST 2005

Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> I was wondering, what are the markers for BASKET_OVERVIEW_TEMPLATE in
>> tt_products?
>
> An overview with few informations about the basket.
>
>> In zk_products there were NUMBER_GOODSTOTAL, PRICE_GOODSTOTAL_TAX and
>> IMAGE_BASKET, but they don't seem to work in tt_products.
>>
> In which special case does it not work?
>
> Franz

Hi Franz,
Question is, how (and where) can I use the marker to show this basket
overview in the frontend? Or is the output done with a tt_products
content-element with a special CODE? If yes, what is this code?
The manual doesn't mention anything about it.

Short background-info: My whole content is output with
styles.content.get. Because the shop is just a very small part on the
website (and expected to be used by only >1% of all visitors), the
basket overview should only be used on the shop pages.

Regards,
Ro