[Typo3-shop] Wrong parameters, GET/POST var 'tt_products' was missing

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 19:48:25 CEST 2005

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Hello Robert,
>
> check your products table that every article has its unique uid.
> Or this error might come from a wrong shop template.
>
> Franz
>
>> This is the error message I get since I set the PIDitemDisplay in TS.
>> What is the reason for this? In the manual there is no hint on how
>> this setting might be related to this error. Looking at the URL, it
>> did not change except for the PID of course.
>> Is it a bug or a feature? :)
>> And is there a way to get rid of this problem without tampering with
>> the source?

All articles have their unique id (UID).
I switched to the default template for testing, and it still does not
work. What makes me curious is the fact that the problem appears only
when I try to add the item to the basket on the SINGLE view page. When
I'm doing this on any other page type (LIST, LATEST etc.) it works
without problems.

Ro