[Typo3-shop] basket

Eric Vlemmings evlem at world-remove-online.nl
Thu Jul 28 15:57:07 CEST 2005

I don't use colors or sizes. And I thought it worked this morning. so that's
why I don't know how and why it suddenly happens. I just installed all the
extensions again, to hopefully fix my other problems but well that didn't.

Eric

"Franz Holzinger" <franz at fholzinger.com> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1122558796.1717.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...