[Typo3-shop] making price for differnt quantties in tt_products

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Jul 27 11:09:17 CEST 2005

Hello Eric,
> everything is going very well now..
>
> next to do is discounts, and I want to put in my information text only one
> product to buy.. so that people who read the information about the product
> don't have to go to my shop but just say, put this in my basket. I don't
> know if you put products allone on a page where ever you want?

you can create a products detail page for each product.
On this detail page you can have your own 'add to basket' button.

Use the ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY template and the advanced
PIDitemDisplay {
10.where = color=red
10.pid = 142
20.where = color=white
20.pid = 143
30.where = itemnumber = 0815
30.pid = 146
}

for this.

This will work only with the next version of tt_products however. (see
the wiki page)

Franz