[Typo3-shop] documentation issues

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Mon Jan 17 09:27:45 CET 2005

I have some questions for the tt_products documentation.

This case deals with the new features for pricing.

The following features have been implemented:

------------------------------
plugin.tt_products {
   payment >

   payment {
     radio = 1
     10.title = Vorkasse
     20.title = PayPal
     20.percentOfTotalShipping = 0.04
     30.title = Nachnahme
     30.priceTax.1 = 4
     30.priceTax.6 = 5.8
    }

shipping {
   radio = 1
   10.title = Deutschland
   10.image.params = align=absmiddle
   10.priceTax.1 = 2.5
   10.priceTax.20 = 4.8
   10.priceTax.50 = 10
   10.priceNoTax = 2.5
   10.percentOfGoodstotal = 0

   20.title = Europa (nicht Deutschland)
   20.image.params = align=absmiddle
   20.priceTax.1 = 8.8
   20.priceTax.20 = 11.8
   20.priceTax.50 = 11.8
   20.priceNoTax = 8.8
   20.percentOfGoodstotal = 0
   }

pricecalc {
   10.prod.1 = 4.99
   10.prod.2 = 8.99
   10.prod.5 = 19.99
   20.prod.1 = 6.99
   20.prod.2 = 13.98
   20.prod.5 = 29.99
}
}
--------------------------------

with the following meaning:
nothing ... the double value is the value
1 ... this value will be used when one article is bought
2 ... this value will be used when two articles are bought
.
.
.
n ... this value will be used when n articles are bought

from the example:
   payment {
     30.priceTax.1 = 4
     30.priceTax.6 = 5.8
}

For 1-5 articles the price will be 4 Euro,
for 6 or more articles the price will be 5.8 Euro.

Does this already exist somewhere in TYPO3? How should I document this,
because I need a name for it?

Franz