[Typo3-shop] Image problems in single view

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Thu Jan 6 23:21:26 CET 2005

I can only find one field to add images for a product.

The way I upload images for products is:

-         create new record

-         selects 'products'

-         in the 'edit form' I select the field 'image' (just below the RTE
note panel)

-         in the 'image' field I add all 3 images

Is there another way to do this - can I get another image field?

I am running apache on my local windows xp (a quickstat installation). Typo3
ver. 3.7.0

Tanks,

Jogvan

"media.res | alex widschwendter" <a.widschwendter at mediares.at> wrote in