[Typo3-shop] Frontend - list of categories

Martin Rud rudi at rudekuvert.dk
Thu Feb 3 14:50:59 CET 2005

I typed a little wrong som places... :o)

Hi

I think tt_products id very great, but I miss only one feature: The
possibility of a CODE like this: "CATEGORIES":

If I have a lot if products its no good that they are all listed; then
just a list of categories would be nice. And they should be links - so
when you click them, you get a LIST of products in the category.

Is this in tt_products?

/Martin