[Typo3-shop] Delivery address not transferred

Julo Ferianc jferianc at centrum.cz
Thu Dec 29 11:58:47 CET 2005

Greetings guys,

I seem to encounter strange behavior of DELIVERY ADDRESS functionality
in my tt_products shop (t3.8.1, tt_products 2.2.4)

Talking about BASKET_INFO page and forth.

If ###DELIVERY_EMAIL### is not filled by customer
then ###DELIVERY_ADDRESS### is not transferred (though entered) to next
page and forth. Delivery address gets overridden by Billing address data.

If ###DELIVERY_EMAIL### is entered, everything works just fine.

I wonder whether this is desired behavior or I just probably messed
something up in my template / ext.classes ?

Thanks and best wishes for 2006 to all

Julo