[Typo3-shop] Wrap the product_image

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Dec 8 16:38:32 CET 2005

Hello Mark,

> Is there another way to show the product_image in a big version without
> opening a new window (with or without javascript).
>
> If a user clicks on an image in the single item display (I am showing 3
> images per product), I want the image to load in a <DIV> which has
> default the style: display:none.
> After clicking on the image, a custom-made javascript function should be
> called and should set the visibility of the div to block....
>
> In custom made sites I have used this functionality before, but I can't
> find it in tt_products....

in the file ext/tt_products/ext_typoscript_setup.txt you have the TYPO3
settings for the images:

   limit = {$plugin.tt_products.limit}
   limitImage = {$plugin.tt_products.limitImage}
   limitImageSingle = {$plugin.tt_products.limitImageSingle}
   usePageContentImage = {$plugin.tt_products.usePageContentImage}
   separateImage = {$plugin.tt_products.separateImage}
   image {
     file.maxW = {$plugin.tt_products.maxW_single}
     imageLinkWrap = {$plugin.tt_products.clickEnlarge}
     imageLinkWrap {
       enable = 1
       bodyTag = <body bgColor=black leftmargin=0 topmargin=0
marginwidth=0 marginheight=0>
       wrap = <A href="javascript:close();"> | </A>
       width = {$plugin.tt_products.maxW_popup}
       height =

       JSwindow = 1
       JSwindow.newWindow = 1
       JSwindow.expand = 0,0
     }
   }
   listImage < .image
   listImage.file.maxW = {$plugin.tt_products.maxW_list}
   listImage.file.maxH = {$plugin.tt_products.maxH_list}
   listImageLinkWrap = {$plugin.tt_products.clickEnlarge_list}

   basketImage < .image
   basketImage.file.maxW = {$plugin.tt_products.maxW_basket}
   basketImage.file.maxH = {$plugin.tt_products.maxH_basket}
   basketImage.imageLinkWrap = {$plugin.tt_products.clickEnlarge_basket}

   image.wrap = | <BR>

Use the TsRef document how you can change this in the setup field.

Franz