[Typo3-shop] orders

Michel mg at noteNOSPAMtaker.nl
Tue Aug 23 11:39:33 CEST 2005

Thanks for your answer, but I have orders in the system which I don't want
to loose. I want to know if it's okay to delete the rows in
sys_products_order. And also I want to know if that's enough or should I
also delete rows in other tables?

thanks in advance,

Michel

"Franz Holzinger" <franz at fholzinger.com> schreef in bericht