[Typo3-shop] Mini_basket on all pages

Simon Dawes simon.dawes at cerebrum.com.au
Fri Aug 19 13:40:42 CEST 2005

Hi

I have been working on a site using the tt_products extension (version
2.2.4 insatlled at the moment) and have just about got most of it
working the way I would like.

One of the last things is to display the number of item in the cart in a
panel on all pages (ideally just the value for ###NUMBER_GOODSTOTAL###).
I figure I could do this with a modified version of the Mini-Basket
template.

My issue is working out how to insert the Mini-Basket into my template
so it appears on all pages. I have search through the mailing lists but
still come up short!

Any help/pointer with achieving this would be very welcome.

Cheers Simon Dawes