[Typo3-shop] Feature List

Volker Graubaum volker.graubaum at e-netconsulting.de
Thu Sep 16 23:19:23 CEST 2004

Hi Alex, Franz,

I understand that my idea isn`t your solution, but I think your solution
of a quantity discount is a spezial one. I think it would be a better
way to make the extension so flexible to change the function if you
would like it. Most people will need a normal price. The people who need
another calculation needs a function for their whishes.

That`s why my idea was the hook or what ever it`s called princible.

I will offer the possibility to call my own spezial price funktion.
so everybody can easy add it`s idea. Maybe would could offer a quantity
discount (and some other) as examples. If it`s possible we could also
make it selectable in the flexforms. (price->normal/quantity
discount/price per squar meter etc....)

That would be really great but I think a part of the wishlist.

Greetings Volker