[Typo3-shop] New tt_products

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Tue Sep 14 11:20:05 CEST 2004

hi joey,

> As i mentioned in another thread:
> We should think about a "shop plugin" for current tt_news since the basic
> funcionality and structure is nearly the same, regarding items, categories,
> latest items, old items a.s.o.
> This would have three advantages:
> 1. We had a working structure that "only" had to be extended with pricing,
> calculation and some other features and ERP functionalities

i don't know the new tt_news. before we start this way, which is fine
for me, one of the gurus should review the latest extension. if
everything is fine - lets start. btw. how is multilanguage solved in
tt_news?

> 2. We could do it in a way, that updates to the current tt_news version
> would update the new tt_products as well.

how?

should we start a thread 'feature request' for tt_products or how you'd
like to start collecting ideas?

alex