[Typo3-shop] Wiki for tt_products

Tonni Aagesen goes at dev.null
Tue Nov 9 10:06:28 CET 2004

On 09-11-2004 07:59, Franz Holzinger wrote:

> So Tonni, if you have written extensions to the tt_products, please
> adapt this to be easily usable for others. You can contact me directly
> to help you with this. I have also made the adaption with creation of
> bill and delivery paper. I want to put this into tt_products now,
> because someone will need it and it will take too long for the tt_shop.
> Let's make a collection with a new tt_products with all the features
> already having been developed.

I haven't written anything in extension of tt_products. Instead I began
to write my own shop extension, but paused the project due to some
discussions with Volker about using flexforms as language overlay.

In all honesty, I'm more interested in creating and develop a new
extension (eg. tt_shop), rather than extend the old tt_products.

I did post a screenshot of my work a while back, but unfortunately my
dev-server offline for the time being. I'll put it online as soon as
possible - perhaps with CVS access to people, that want to help.

> Kasper said this must be backwards compatible. But we cannot test it,
> because this can only be done by the shop users.
>
> Can we use that wiki page for the further tt_products and tt_shop
> development?

I don't see why not.

--
Mvh