[Typo3-shop] two rows list

Bart bart at sonik.pl
Mon Dec 6 16:35:53 CET 2004

Uzytkownik "Franz Holzinger" <franz at fholzinger.com> napisal w wiadomosci
news:mailman.1.1102340274.22630.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...
> Bart schrieb:
>> Hi
>> I  installed tt_products extension and it works fine.
>> I added plugin with product list to my page.
>> My question is how I can list prodcuts in two rows instead of one.
>> FG:
>>
>> product1 produc5
>> product2 produc6
>> product3 produc7
>> product4 produc8
>>
>> Is there any solution to divide products list in two rows with same
>> amount of products (50%/50%)
>>

> Here are the sources:
> http://fholzinger.com/typo3/typo3/ext/tt_products/pi/
>
> Setup:
> plugin.tt_products.displayBasketColumns = 2

super thanks!
can you tell me if that is possible with tt_products?
this problem and one answered by you is all I need :)

this is may site structure

products
----movies
--------- sf
--------- comedy
--------- romantic

Inside page sf, comedy, romantic I added records with movies
What I want is simple list all movies didvided into category on page movies
I added new content element List of records and I selected records (Product
list) from pages: sf, comedy, romantic
Page movies show only Title of these plugins but no products.
I think that plugin (List of product )is looking for products inside page
movies so I triy to point "General Record Storage page" of page movies  to
sf or comedy for a moment but no result.
Is there any solution to achieve what I want.
The best way is to add plugin with list of products from particular category
but there is no option for that.