[Typo3-shop] Will there be a single-item Shop-System in the near future?

Albrecht Mühlenschulte typo3 at muehlenschulte.de
Wed Dec 1 01:55:41 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a shopsystem to sell single items (used stuff mainly),
I tried zk_products, which is nice, but has some flaws, for excample I
can't keep zk_products form giving users the opportunity to buy an item
which is in stock only once, twice or more often (even if I disable all
quantity fields in the shop, it is still possible to buy more than one
item -- by revisiting the shopsite and clicking onto the same item
[which is already in the basket, but gets still shown, because the
selling process is not yet finished]).

Does anyone have an idea which of the nomerous Shopsystems I should use
(or if I should write my own extension)?

Good night,
	Albrecht