[TYPO3-ttnews] Translation of Page to Seite in Page-Browser fails

Ralf Küpper typo3-ng at identity-projects.de
Tue Oct 25 22:38:46 CEST 2016

Hallo, all,

I'm using tt_news 3.6 with a TYPO3 6.2 installation and latest language
updates for German. German is the default and only language on this
site. When I tried to configure the page browser for single view I
recognised, that the word "Page" never is translated to "Seite".
All other words for a German translated page browser are correct, for
example "Vorherige" and "Nächste" witch come from the German language
package for tt_news.

As a workaround I have to configure like this:

plugin {
    tt_news {
        _LOCAL_LANG {
            default {