[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news list Image gallery

Alagukannan alagukannan83 at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 2 08:28:19 CEST 2015

Hallo,

I am trying to create Image gallery for tx_news list page. For each news, user can be able to upload some images/able to give link for gallery that can make some animation (z.B., horizontal/vertical slider).

I have tried with lightbox. But it is not working fine for News extension list page. But it is working fine for other normal Image only content pages.

Maybe I have to use something different for Falmedia Images? I tried many plugins. But no use.

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance,
alagu