[TYPO3-ttnews] [tx_news] how to extend with fileupload (multiple images)

Manuel Bachl mb at sinn-zweck.de
Sun Mar 22 09:24:32 CET 2015

Hi there,

I'm using Typo3 6.2.10 an I want to extend the Ext:News with a fileupload field.
What I've got right now is not working and even if it would, it's not that what I want to achieve.
I've done it like described on this site:
http://t3brightside.com/blog/article/extending-extnews-with-a-fal-compilant-audio-and-customized-youtube-video/

Now I've got some problems:

1. How can I implement the regular fileupload which is used all over Typo3 - the one which offers opportunities for adding alt and title tags

2. How do I tell my fluid that there is an array in the database (right now my FE shows: The argument "each" was registered with type "array", but is of type "string" in view helper "TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\ForViewHelper")

If someone knews the DCE-Extension, this is what I want to achieve: A fileuploader using FAL but integrated in tx_news.
Why?
Because I'm using tx_news for displaying references. In those references I'll need a slider, whom images I want to maintain inside of the newsrecord.

I would be glad if someone had done this yet an knows how to implement this feature.

And if someone could tell me how to output those pictures including alt and title tag in fluid, would be great (analogue to DCE's image viewhelper?)

Have a nice weekend

Regard

Manuel